As of 12/12/2020 we have been placed in Tier 3 meaning no alcohol can be served. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Feed the whole family for a fantastic price at The Old Plane Tree in Glasgow. The kids can discover the outdoor play area while the adults chill out on the patio with a drink and something delicious to eat. Our children’s menu has build-your-own meals and popular teatime dishes. Over on the main 2-for-1 menu you’ll find classic pub food, burgers, steaks, pies, and salads.
Two-for-one pizza is always on the menu at our pub. Large stone baked pizzas are all buy two and get the lower priced one free. Regardless of whether you eat in or take away. We’re all about choice and value. Special occasion? Celebrate with us! Pop the cork on a bottle of bubbly and get the party started. Prosecco and champagne are both available. Get the ball rolling with a few sharers for the table.
Love traditional pub grub? We do steaks, chunky burgers, and fantastic beer-battered fish. All of which come with plenty of proper pub chips! If you’re hungry enough to eat a chair leg, make your meal epic by adding side dishes. You can double up your burger and stack it with extra toppings too.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus